Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bites Recipe
If you are looking for a fun, tasty lunchbox treat then these pepperoni pizza pasta bites might be for you! They are little cheesy pasta bakes with pepperoni mixed throughout, and so addictive!
They are also super easy to make, let me show you how.
You’ll need a big packet of Alfredo pasta and sauce like the one pictured below, plus milk and butter to make the pasta as per packet directions. You’ll also need some garlic powder, dried oregano, a cup of shredded pizza cheese (a handy blend of cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan) and two twiggy sticks of pepperoni, sliced thinly to make little rounds.
Make the pasta as per the packet directions, including the garlic powder and oregano. You can make it in the microwave if you like, but I prefer to make it on the stove top so I don’t forget to keep stirring it.
Once it’s ready, add the cheese and pepperoni…
…and give it a good stir.
Now that your mixture is ready, spoon it evenly into a 12 hole muffin pan using tablespoons. Bake it in the oven for fifteen minutes or until the edges are golden.
Allow to cool on some paper towel to soak up any excess fat from the pepperoni and enjoy warm or cold!
These yummy little snacks are perfect for lunchboxes and make a great alternative to sandwiches that your children will love!
- 1 Value Pack size Continental Alfredo Pasta and Sauce
- milk and butter to prepare packet pasta
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 twiggy pepperoni sticks, cut thinly into rounds
- 1 cup of grated Pizza cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Prepare pasta and sauce as per packet directions, including oregano and garlic powder in the cooking process
- Once prepared, remove pasta from the heat and stir through cheese and pepperoni
- Spoon mixture evenly into 12 hole muffin pan and bake for 15 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Allow to cool on paper towel to remove some of the oil from the pepperoni and enjoy!