Rainebeau Leakproof Lunchboxes are a 4 Compartment leak proof bento style lunch box.
Rainebeau Leakproof Lunchboxes are Fun, nutritious and colourful lunches on the go.
Size: 233mm x 179mm x 56mm
The Rainebeau Leakproof Lunchboxes hold 1.2 Litres (nearly 5 cups) of food.
The large compartment holds just over 2 cups (575ml), the two medium compartments 1 cup (250ml) and the small compartment 1/2 cup (125ml).
Size – 115mm x 104mm x 49mm. Capacity: 575ml
2 x Medium Compartment:
Size – 81mm x 64.5mm x 49mm. Capacity: 250ml
Size – 115mm x 25mm x 49mm. Capacity: 125ml
Lunch boxes can become monotonous to fill on a daily basis. There is actually 200 school days a year, then multiply that by children and you have a lot of filling to do! Although some prep on the weekend can help with a few special treats, sticking to basics, and getting the balance right is the key. A variety of nutrients from all the core food groups will have you a thriving, happy and alert child ready to learn and smile.
Keep food fresh and safe
- Contain the Rainebeau Lunch Box in an insulated bag with a frozen drink bottle or ice block
- Freeze in the tray overnight dips, yoghurts or other liquids
- Wash your hands before preparing yours or your kids lunches
- Teach your kids to also wash their hands before they eat their meals, or help making the lunch
- Throw out perishable foods that weren’t eaten that day
Increase variety with our compartments and leakproof seals
- Many fabulous snack and meal ideas involve liquid based foods, such as yoghurt and dips.
- The beauty of our Rainebeau Lunch Box are the silicone seals keeping everything in their separate compartments.
- Kids especially love a mix of different foods to choose from, and the compartments allow for chopped and prepared foods to stay fresh, and your kids able to tuck straight in.
- No more wrappers littering the school yards
- No more food scraps stuck to the bottom of the school bag
How to fill your lunch box
- Meat, fish, chicken, eggs or vegetable PROTEIN such as legumes, tofu, or nuts
- Dairy or fortified alternatives such as soy yoghurt or cheese for daily CALCIUM and muscle building PROTEINS
- Vegetables are the best source of filling FIBRE and ANTIOXIDANTS
- Fruit is full of ANTIOXIDANTS, FIBRE and energising CARBOHYDRATES
- Nuts, seeds, oily fish, avocado and olives are a fantastic source of HEALTHY FATS
- Wholegrains, legumes and root vegetables provide high FIBRE low GI CARBOHYDRATES to keep you energised all day long
- Plenty of H2O to GO