The square egg mold has long been a Japanese bento staple.
A culinary classic that lends a whimsical touch to any bento or other lunch assortment, these reusable square egg molds are a beautiful update on the traditional egg mold design.
The square Egg Mold is sold in sets of two, with each soft-touch container lid featuring a different message—”egg” or “BON APPETIT”—which is then pressed into the egg itself during molding!
Make your waste-free lunch unique with this reusable egg mold; you’ll be sure to impress family, friends, schoolmates and coworkers, all while doing your part to add essential protein into your own or your family’s lunch and cut down on waste from purchased, disposable-packaged lunch sets.
So kawaii! You can even use it as your little snack box!
Square Egg Mold Features:
• Fun, reusable square egg molds shape hard-boiled eggs
• Sold in sets of 2
• Features different text message on each lid: “egg” and “BON APPETIT”
• Dishwasher and freezer safe
Approx 5.5 x 5.5 x 3.1cm
Dishwasher safe and Freezer safe
Directions for how to mold a hard-boiled egg:
• Carefully shell the hard-boiled egg while it is still hot and place it in the mold.
• Close mold and place in a bowl of cold water or in the refrigerator. Wait about 10 minutes.
• Open the cooled mold and remove the hard-boiled egg.
• Results will vary depending on the size of your egg.
• Do not use for any other purposes than its intended usage as described above.
• Safe only at temperatures between -4°F (-20°C) and 248°F (120°C)
Country of Origin
Designed in France and responsibly made in China with fair labor practices