One of the most popular bento tools is the Egg Mold, our Heart and Star shaped Egg Molds will make your Bento Lunches zing!
Hard boil your egg, quickly peel and put into this mold – the egg will mold into the desired shape! Great for rice and jelly too!
How to use an egg mold:
- Use Large size eggs.
- Hard boil the egg.
- Peel away the shells of the egg while still hot (under water is easiest)
- Put the hard boiled egg into the mold while an egg is still hot
- Cover the mold and lock to create the shape
- Wait until the egg becomes cold
- Take the egg out of the mold and eat – or pop into the lunchbox for a surprise!
Handwashing is recommended.
Not microwave or dishwasher safe.
Made from PP Plastic
Made in Japan