Have you been looking for a cool, bright Day Pack?
Lillie and Capri Insulated Day Pack is the one for you!
We LOVE it, we’re sure you will too for your little ones!
Two compartments, and fully insulated. You are able to pack enough food, drinks and nappy change accessories for a big day out!
Ideal for daycare centres and family daycare, but the options are endless – a handy bag for the beach or a picnic, or a great solution to transporting a breast pump and storage of breastmilk whilst away from your child!
Lillie and Capri Insulated Day Pack Dimensions:
Dimensions 35 x 24 x 15 cm
Bottom Section Height : 10cm
Material Outer : Polyester
Internal : thermal Lining both sections
Mesh side pocket
Adjustable large back pack straps
Starting School soon? Check out our Kindy Orientation Advice Post
Head to our Facebook page to check out our lunchbox ideas!
Steps to planning a healthy Day Pack (Resource)
- Make time to prepare. Have fresh fruit and vegetables, milk and yogurt, bread and crackers all bought in advance.
- Shop wisely and save money. Buy fresh fruit and vegetables in season to ensure good quality and value for money.
- Make your own snacks. For example snack packs from fresh ingredients which you can buy in bulk.
- Look after the environment. Put sandwiches and other items in reusable containers. This uses less packaging and creates less rubbish.
- Choose a variety of foods from the 5 food groups (see table below).
- Include a bottle of water. No need for sweetened drinks such as juice, cordial or soft drink as these contain too much sugar which are not good for teeth. Non-water drinkers usually start drinking water with the example of other children. Freeze a small quantity each night and top up with cold water in the morning for a cool summer drink.
- Keep food cool. In warm weather freeze a water bottle or put a small ice pack in the lunchbox.